OWI’s latest monthly research reports tackle the booming Identity & Access Management market, as well as all of the latest identity-focused legislation at federal, state and international levels.
OWI’s May 2018 month-in-review Policy Analysis Report and Market Trends Report are now available, providing in-depth analysis of what happened last month so you’re in-the-know. Topics this month include:
- NIST’s reference design for MFA and SSO for native and web applications.
- The Senate Judiciary Committee’s ongoing investigation of Cambridge Analytica.
- The legalization of sports betting across the U.S.
- Personal data protection measures gaining ground in California, Vermont and elsewhere.
- A closer look at the IAM sector, including a rundown on companies in the space that you need to watch.
Both the OWI Policy Analysis Report and Market Trends Report for April of 2018 are now available to download.