OWI’s Market and Policy Trends report is your briefing on the most impactful market movements and regulatory developments shaping the identity industry. This report is designed to provide a quick — but comprehensive — dive into where identity and security markets are headed, and what tomorrow’s compliance challenges will be.
The Report will include:
- Market barometer – A broader view of relevant economic trends impacting identity markets across sectors.
- Amazon and the hunt for U.S. tech talent
- a bear (market) with FAANGs
- Cybersecurity investment is on a tear
- Deals to watch – The most influential investments, acquisitions, partnerships, and mergers in identity over the past month.
- Big Blue gets a Red Hat
- AllState closes acquisition of InfoArmor
- Ipsidy and Ayonix team up
- Regulatory beat – Developments from the Hill to the White House and beyond governing cybersecurity and the data economy.
- Midterm election post-mortem
- Sen. Wyden’s “Consumer Protection Act” Discussion Draft
- A federal cybersecurity moonshot