“Bad credit? No credit? Big identity problem: The definitive primer on identity data in credit scoring” addresses one of the most easily quantifiable ways our identity data impacts our daily lives – credit scoring. As a new market for “alternative” credit scoring emerges to mitigate issues with status quo systems, personal data is being collected and evaluated at unprecedented scale.
In this paper, we’ve built a proprietary framework for understanding the credit and trust scoring ecosystem based around one fundamental organizing principle: identity data.
With this report, both investors and entrepreneurs will be able to gauge market opportunities and potential challenges emerging in the broad and dynamic credit scoring and trust assessment landscape.
- Key insights and company profiles on 45 major players shaping credit scoring and trust assessments
- The OWI Trust Assessment Pyramid – A comprehensive visual framework to analyze identity data collection, coverage rates, use cases, major players, and regulatory structures.
- Tailored benchmarking methodology aligning emerging digital reputation scoring solutions with the core identity data they leverage
- A look ahead at emerging opportunities and challenges as legacy scoring systems go digital
- 36 pages of expert analysis and market research