May Market & Policy Trends Report
In this month’s Market and Policy Trends report we cover the most impactful market movements and regulatory developments shaping the identity industry.
Gain unlimited access to all OWI published research by
OWI’s Market and Policy Trends report is your briefing on the most impactful market movements and regulatory developments shaping the identity industry. This report is designed to provide a quick — but comprehensive — dive into where identity and security markets are headed, and what tomorrow’s compliance challenges will be.
The report will include
- Market barometer – A broader view of relevant economic trends impacting identity markets across sectors.
- GDPR turns one
- Deals to watch – The most influential investments, acquisitions, partnerships, and mergers in identity over the past month.
- LinkedIn acquires Drawbridge
- Indentiq raises seed round
- EvidentID gets $20 million richer
- Auth0 becomes a unicorn
- Regulatory beat – Developments from the Hill to the White House and beyond governing cybersecurity and the data economy.
- OMB’s new identity policy
- A new cybersecurity task force
OWI provides deep analysis, data and
expert opinion on the companies and trends that are shaping our future of