March Market & Policy Trends Report
March was an exciting month for the identity industry. OWI’s Market and Policy Trends report is your briefing on the most impactful market movements and regulatory developments shaping the identity industry.
Gain unlimited access to all OWI published research by
OWI’s Market and Policy Trends report is your briefing on the most impactful market movements and regulatory developments shaping the identity industry. This report is designed to provide a quick — but comprehensive — dive into where identity and security markets are headed, and what tomorrow’s compliance challenges will be.
The report will include
- arket barometer – A broader view of relevant economic trends impacting identity markets across sectors.
- KNOW 2019 in review
- Facebook’s privacy pirouette
- Deals to watch – The most influential investments, acquisitions, partnerships, and mergers in identity over the past month.
- Okta acquires Azuqua
- Passbase raises pre-seed round
- FIS buys WorldPay
- Regulatory beat – Developments from the Hill to the White House and beyond governing cybersecurity and the data economy.
- Senate digs into data breaches
- FTC seeks comment on privacy rules
OWI provides deep analysis, data and
expert opinion on the companies and trends that are shaping our future of