Driving Consumer-Centric Digital Identity To Speed Financial Growth
Creating a customer-centric digital identity strategy requires an understanding of how a consumer interacts with identity. Specifically, it requires a focus on consumer data regulation, best practices, reliable insights, new technologies, and potential use cases across sectors that use this approach.
Gain unlimited access to all OWI published research by
Gain unlimited access to all OWI published research
Created in partnership with Trulioo, this report explores what it means to incorporate consumer-centric digital identity strategy into an organization’s foundational identity infrastructure. The result: friction reduction, increased security, and ultimately, better customer relationships.
The report includes
- The ID Process and Consumer Digital Identity History
- Key Tech, Data, and User Experience Trends
- Challenges and Risks of Consumer-Centric Identity
- Adaptation of Consumer-Centric Design
- Consortiums Offer Access and Standards
OWI provides deep analysis, data and
expert opinion on the companies and trends that are shaping our future of