April Market & Policy Trends Report
April was an exciting month for the identity industry. OWI’s Market and Policy Trends report is your briefing on the most impactful market movements and regulatory developments shaping the identity industry.
Gain unlimited access to all OWI published research by
OWI’s Market and Policy Trends report is your briefing on the most impactful market movements and regulatory developments shaping the identity industry. This report is designed to provide a quick — but comprehensive — dive into where identity and security markets are headed, and what tomorrow’s compliance challenges will be.
The report will include
- Market barometer – A broader view of relevant economic trends impacting identity markets across sectors.
- Q1 earning highlights – Facebook, Microsoft, and Paypal
- Deals to watch – The most influential investments, acquisitions, partnerships, and mergers in identity over the past month.
- Okta’s got a brand new venture arm
- Dashlane rakes in $30M
- Paypal invests in Cambridge Blockchain
- Onfido brings in $50M
- Rippling raises a round
- Payfone gets cash from TransUnion
- Regulatory beat – Developments from the Hill to the White House and beyond governing cybersecurity and the data economy.
- Preparing for strong authentication
- 2020 Presidential tech speed round
OWI provides deep analysis, data and
expert opinion on the companies and trends that are shaping our future of