OWI’s Market and Policy Trends report is your briefing on the most impactful market movements and regulatory developments shaping the identity industry. This report is designed to provide a quick — but comprehensive — dive into where identity and security markets are headed, and what tomorrow’s compliance challenges will be.
The Report will include:
- Market barometer – A broader view of relevant economic trends impacting identity markets across sectors.
- GDPR turns one
- Deals to watch – The most influential investments, acquisitions, partnerships, and mergers in identity over the past month.
- LinkedIn acquires Drawbridge
- Indentiq raises seed round
- EvidentID gets $20 million richer
- Auth0 becomes a unicorn
- Regulatory beat – Developments from the Hill to the White House and beyond governing cybersecurity and the data economy.
- OMB’s new identity policy
- A new cybersecurity task force