OWI’s Market and Policy Trends report is your briefing on the most impactful market movements and regulatory developments shaping the identity industry. This report is designed to provide a quick — but comprehensive — dive into where identity and security markets are headed, and what tomorrow’s compliance challenges will be.
The Report will include:
- Market barometer – A broader view of relevant economic trends impacting identity markets across sectors.
- Things you love to hate: facebook and crypto
- Apple, AntiTrust, and the future of privacy
- Deals to watch – The most influential investments, acquisitions, partnerships, and mergers in identity over the past month.
- Ripple invests $50M in MoneyGram
- Spring Labs $23M Series A
- CredSimple $14M Series B
- Regulatory beat – Developments from the Hill to the White House and beyond governing cybersecurity and the data economy.
- Paradise by the Dashboard Act
- Harry Potter and the dark patterns