OWI’s Market and Policy Trends report is your briefing on the most impactful market movements and regulatory developments shaping the identity industry. This report is designed to provide a quick — but comprehensive — dive into where identity and security markets are headed, and what tomorrow’s compliance challenges will be.
The Report will include:
- Market barometer – A broader view of relevant economic trends impacting identity markets across sectors.
- Busy month for the FTC
- Decentralized Identity is back in vogue
- Deals to watch – The most influential investments, acquisitions, partnerships, and mergers in identity over the past month.
- $270 million worth of regtech deals
- Workday acquires Trusted Key
- Microsoft invests $1 billion in OpenAI
- Dust Identity worth its weight in diamonds
- Regulatory beat – Developments from the Hill to the White House and beyond governing cybersecurity and the data economy.
- DOJ sets its sights on big tech
- British Airways hit with largest GDPR fine to date
- Cybersecurity for political campaigns
- NIST blockchain identity paper available for public comment