OWI’s Market and Policy Trends report is your briefing on the most impactful market movements and regulatory developments shaping the identity industry. This report is designed to provide a quick — but comprehensive — dive into where identity and security markets are headed, and what tomorrow’s compliance challenges will be.
The Report will include:
- Market barometer – A broader view of relevant economic trends impacting identity markets across sectors.
- A look back at VC in 2018
- Who’s afraid of China?
- CES 2019 in review
- Deals to watch – The most influential investments, acquisitions, partnerships, and mergers in identity over the past month.
- Akamai buys Janrain
- Fiserv acquires First Data
- OneLogin rakes in $100M
- Regulatory beat – Developments from the Hill to the White House and beyond governing cybersecurity and the data economy.
- Shutdown lowdown
- Making Federal cybersecurity ITC