OWI’s Policy Analysis report is your monthly briefing on the most relevant policies shaping the identity and security industries. This report is designed to provide quick — but comprehensive — insights into particular laws, policies, rules, regulations, and cases impacting the identity and cybersecurity landscape at federal, state, and international levels.
The OWI Policy Analysis will:
- Bring you forward-looking policy analyses from OWI’s team of White House and Congressional alumni.
- Provide a summary of key legislative action and highlight potential legislative movement coming in the following 30 days.
- Highlight current and future legal decisions that may impact the identity and cybersecurity landscape.
- Give you an overview of the positions and priorities of major identity and cybersecurity minded think tanks and associations.
- Present the current business opportunities to provide identity or cybersecurity solutions to local, national, or international government agencies.