OWI’s Market and Policy Trends report is your briefing on the most impactful market movements and regulatory developments shaping the identity industry. This report is designed to provide a quick — but comprehensive — dive into where identity and security markets are headed, and what tomorrow’s compliance challenges will be.
The Report will include:
- Market barometer – A broader view of relevant economic trends impacting identity markets across sectors.
- Industry trends to watch at KNOW 2019
- A dismal month for privacy
- Deals to watch – The most influential investments, acquisitions, partnerships, and mergers in identity over the past month.
- GBG acquires IDology
- Rapyd raises $40M
- An $11M breath of fresh Aire
- Blackberry makes it official with Cylance
- Regulatory beat – Developments from the Hill to the White House and beyond governing cybersecurity and the data economy.
- Breaking down Trump’s AI strategy
- Federal privacy hearings begin