OWI’s Market and Policy Trends report is your briefing on the most impactful market movements and regulatory developments shaping the identity industry. This report is designed to provide a quick — but comprehensive — dive into where identity and security markets are headed, and what tomorrow’s compliance challenges will be.
The Report will include:
- Market barometer – A broader view of relevant economic trends impacting identity markets across sectors.
- Checking in on Election Security
- Recession Panic
- Deals to watch – The most influential investments, acquisitions, partnerships, and mergers in identity over the past month.
- An IPO for PING
- Tala’s Mega Series D
- Joust Raises $2.6 million
- Au10tix rakes in $60 million
- Regulatory beat – Developments from the Hill to the White House and beyond governing cybersecurity and the data economy.
- Australia streamlines digital identity
- New NCCOE Guidance on MFA in e-commerce
- The Last Word – What we have been reading this month