OWI’s Market and Policy Trends report is your briefing on the most impactful market movements and regulatory developments shaping the identity industry. This report is designed to provide a quick — but comprehensive — dive into where identity and security markets are headed, and what tomorrow’s compliance challenges will be.
The Report will include:
- Market barometer – A broader view of relevant economic trends impacting identity markets across sectors.
- Q1 earning highlights – Facebook, Microsoft, and Paypal
- Deals to watch – The most influential investments, acquisitions, partnerships, and mergers in identity over the past month.
- Okta’s got a brand new venture arm
- Dashlane rakes in $30M
- Paypal invests in Cambridge Blockchain
- Onfido brings in $50M
- Rippling raises a round
- Payfone gets cash from TransUnion
- Regulatory beat – Developments from the Hill to the White House and beyond governing cybersecurity and the data economy.
- Preparing for strong authentication
- 2020 Presidential tech speed round