Innovation in Identity: Banking and Customer Onboarding
New York, WeWork @ 154 Grand Street
June 27, 2019 5:00-9:00pm
Onboarding is frequently one of the most resource-intensive and inefficient processes financial institutions face and tends to be fraught with security and compliance challenges. In this KNOW Identity Forum, “Innovation in Identity: Banking and Consumer Onboarding,” leadership from major banks, upcoming fintechs, and identity solution providers will come together to discuss the most pressing issues they face, along with the tactics and technologies they’re deploying to address them. Brought to you by OWI and Uniken, the Forum will feature exclusive networking, a live State of Identity podcast, and an expert industry panel. Drinks and light refreshments will be provided.
OWI is a leading market intelligence and strategy firm focused on identity, trust, and the data economy. We host the KNOW Identity series of events – monthly KNOW Identity Forums around the world culminating in the flagship KNOW Identity Conference 2020. KNOW events convene the brightest minds in identity across industries to unlock new opportunity and propel the space forward. For more information about how to sponsor or participate in KNOW events, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Uniken’s REL-ID is a modern security platform that empowers you to drive truly transformative engagement with your customers. By delivering powerful security and combining it with a transparent client experience (CX), REL-ID lets you securely unlock new transaction types across any channel (mobile and web, and also email, voice, text, and chat) your customer wants, giving you much stronger engagement and higher share-of-wallet.
- 5:00 - 6:00
- Registration and Networking
- Mix and mingle with industry professionals
- 6:00 - 6:05
- Welcome Remarks
- Welcome remarks by Travis Jarae (CEO @ OWI)
- 6:05 - 6:50
- State of Identity LIVE: A field guide to customer onboarding
- Join us for a live recording of State of Identity, the identity industry’s leading podcast. Host Cameron D’Ambrosi and guests will discuss the KYC problems and challenges that are keeping them up at night, along with the real-world tools and services they’re leveraging to make onboarding and account opening safer and more secure.
- 6:50 - 7:00
- Special Announcement: New Company Launch!
- Join us as several industry veterans launch their new venture!
- 7:00 - 7:45
- Panel Discussion | How we built this: onboarding flows that work
- Kaelyn Lowmaster (Principal @ OWI)Alex Constantino (Fraud Lead @ Petal)Doug Yano (BSA/AML Officer, Laurel Road (a division of Key Bank)) In this panel, we’ll get into the trenches with the experts. This session will bring together four experts for a discussion about a particular onboarding or account opening challenge, and the steps they and their organization took to reduce friction, boost security, and ensure compliance. They’ll compare notes across their experiences in taking on some of the most vexing challenges in banking, and talk about the technologies or tools their organizations are looking for to make onboarding work better.
- 7:45 - 9:00
- Keep the conversation going, and enjoy drinks and refreshments