OWI Case Study
Financial Services Industry Strategic Offerings & Positioning
OWI was engaged with a digital identity verification platform to assess the challenges and opportunities of entering the financial services industry.
The discussion spread across four strategy sessions was intended to inform the competitive landscape of selected financial services markets, outline a proposed strategy and strategic roadmap.
This digital identity verification platform has branded themselves with providing authentic data combined with security assistance for the handling of personal data.
In order to establish themselves as an Enhanced Due Diligence (EDD) provider, they are looking to explore new business opportunities by serving Financial Institutions.
The four strategy sessions included a deep dive into financial services opportunities including:
- Financial services identity case studies
- Competitor offering and opportunity analysis based on select markets
- Summary of recommendations
- Proposed strategy for market penetration
- Strategic roadmap for execution
- Comprehensive analysis of identity case studies across the financial services industry
- Identification of opportunities and recommendations across various financial institution channels and markets
- Insight into the most optimal strategy to serve financial institutions based on client’s existing and potential product offerings
- An open discussion forum for idea generation leveraging subject matter expertise and unique identity market insight
- Future state Implementation roadmap considerations for both tactical and strategic solutions
- Potential areas of investment and recommendations for competitive differentiation
Optimize your business.
Stand out from the competition.