The first-annual K(NO)W Identity Conference brings it home on its third and final day Wednesday, featuring yet another jam-packed day full of talks, including demonstrations from promising identity startups from the BBVA Open Talent Identity Competition.
Participants in the competition will pitch their innovative product demos to our attendees and an expert panel of judges starting at 9 a.m. in the Amphitheater.
The winners will be announced later in the day at the closing keynote, after the last of our panels take place throughout the morning.
Here’s Wednesday’s full lineup:
- 9-9:45 a.m. — Identity and Democracy: A Look at Voter Registration (Atrium Ballroom A)
- 9-9:45 a.m. — Remote Identity Proofing: Opportunities and the Road Ahead (Atrium Ballroom B)
- 9-9:45 a.m. — The Next Step for Identity Professionals: De-weaponizing Identity Systems (Oceanic AB)
- 9-9:45 a.m. — Startup Pitch Stage: BBVA Open Talent Competition Finalists (Amphitheater)
- 10-10:45 a.m. — The Personal Data Economy (Atrium Ballroom B)
- 10-10:45 a.m. — An Invitation to the Relying Party (Oceanic AB)
- 10-10:45 a.m. — Startup Pitch Stage: BBVA Open Talent Competition Finalists (Amphitheater)
- 10-10:45 a.m. — It’s a Bird, It’s a Plane, It’s a Synthetic Identity! (Atrium Ballroom A)
- 11 a.m. – 12 p.m. — Keynote and Closing Remarks (Atrium Hall)